~I'm Your Princess~~Je Suis Votre Princesse~

~My Castle...My World~~Mon Château...Mon Monde~

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Really angry

Hey!!!
can you don't use my P1 again..??
yourself got 1 also...
can you just use your P1??
Why everytime use mine???
Don't think that i dunno...k??
i dunno how to tell or ask you...
pls la...
wat for you go apply a P1 for yourself...
then now you still using my P1??
What happening??
Everytime when you using it...
then my connection will slow down...
sometimes will straight away disconnect some more...
What the....
I hope you will know how to do...
when you see this post...
sometimes i really feel angry...
i'm not really want to argue with you...
pls...
i dun wan loss a friend..
but i hope you give me some respect...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

我很对不起,我不是故意要用你的P1,我知道你很生气。我只能跟你说对不起。因为我的真的很慢。而我的wireless一直开着,可能有时候会用到你的线。最多我下次真的很急要用和真的很慢我才借你的啦。对不起。其他时间我星期六和星期日才上网ok?我发誓不再用你的。真的不用了。没有你的批准,我不要用,好吗?不要生气了。而且你晚上没回来睡,我会觉得很孤单的叻。

--A2HL3y--XiiaoYA said...

ok la...
may be these few days got gal's problem...
make me so easy to angry...
i nid to say sorry also...
when you wan use it...then you tell me la...
cause...actually sometimes my line not really good also...
if the line good...then both of us also can use...
cause...sandy sometime using it also...
the P1 put at sandy's room so is far away from our room...
line will automatically slow jor d...
then if when the line not good..then we still use together...
then sure got 1 person will cant online d...

Anonymous said...

nevermind...if my P1 can use i just use myself wan...if not use i will close my wireless...then will not effect ur line...if wan to use...i will see ur line good or not or ask u...
if really ok...then only consider need to use yours or not...

--A2HL3y--XiiaoYA said...

ok la....
we are best friend...right???
dun put this in your heart n make you feel not happy again...ok???
very sorry to you...